Sunday 24 May 2015

Act of Kindness main star

This is what I decided to make for ANZAC research. These are my ANZAC biscuits and I gave some to Jordy because she broke her foot playing netball. I made a poster with the research on it. I will post this after I get the photos developed. So here are the pics of me making the biscuits. 
This is the ingredients for ANZAC cookies 
I had to preheat the oven to 160 on oven bake. 
First I had to put 1 cup of  flour in the bowl
Then I had to put 1 cup of coconut into the bowl
Added 2 cups of rolled oats 
Then mixed it all in
Then I got butter and golden syrup and mixed them. 
Then get that and tip it in the bowl mix it around and put them into balls on a tray. 
Now put it in the oven wait for 15 minutes 
Me giving them to Jordy and I'll bring some for you tomorrow mrs Clark for your morning tea. 
This is my poster with the research on it. 













No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.