Monday 25 May 2015

Main Star 2 course meal

I

This is me making my two course meal and for desert we had chocolate moose YUM! For tea we had a roast I invited my big sister Jordan. 
This is my chicken that I cooked 
This is me peeling the potatoes 
This is me putting honey on the carrots 
This is me putting the chicken in the oven     
This is the cheese sause 
Me putting the sause into the cup. 
Time to eat YUMMY!!!
The ingredients for desert.  
This is me cutting the butter.  
This is me beating the cream 
This is the chocolate and the marshmallows mmmmm 
This is me mixing the chocolate and marshmallows 
Then I had to put the cream in the chocolate and marshmallows and mix them ( I don't have a photo of this )
Ready for after tea YUMMMMY 
I love it so chocolatey mmmm








No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.