Monday 21 September 2015

My Birthday

Yay tomorrow it is my Birthday and on Saturday me my Mum and my little sister Pyper went to Christchuch  and we went shopping for my Birthday.We went to the nail shop and I got my nails done and then we went to Hornby mall and went shopping I got a minion I pod case that is it and then we went to Rickiton mall and I went to smiggle and got a ham burger note pad and a gel drink bottle and felts that rub out. When we were about to go out of the mall I saw some awesome converses and we went in their and I got them they are black. Then we went to the warehouse and I got some roller skates. Mum has also got me more stuff secretly.

5 comments:

  1. Happy birthday for tomorrow hope you have a great day it sounds like you got a lot of stuff {:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy B-Day Elz Hope you have a great day and enjoy my
    presents

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy B-Day Elz Hope you have a great day and enjoy my
    presents

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.