Sunday 12 June 2016

26 Story Tree House 30BC

Title: 26 Story Tree House.
Author: Andy Griffiths
Illustrator: Terry Denton
Genre: Adventure
This book is amazing their is a whole series of books and I am reading the 26th story they live in a tree house and when I say tree house I dont just mean any kind of tree house I mean a 26 storyed tree house!!! They have a Dodgem Car Ring, a skate ramp with a crocodile pit hazard: a mud fighting arena, an antiy gravity chamber, an ice skating pond with real live penguins, a recording studio, a mechanical bull called Kevin; an ATM (witch is a automatic tattoo machine), an ice cream parlor with 87 ice cream flavors and the amazing maze of doom. These 2 people Andy and Terry love their tree house so much and would never go and live with their parents ever again!! I recommend this book to anyone who loves adventure books and I rate is 5 stars!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.