Friday 5 August 2016

Reflection Week 2

Topic: This week have been studying countries and athletes who are competing in the 2016 Rio Olympics.We had to do 3 google drawings of each I think I have done pretty well. 
My next step learning is to get more information about my athletes! We were only allowed to pick athletes that live is NZ. The first athlete I chose was Lisa Carrington here she is! 

Lisa Carrington is a canoe sprinter and she is very good at canoe sprinting!
















Now Valerie Adams! She is an awesome shot putter! 
  















Finally for Lydia Ko!! She is awesome at golf! It will be her first time at the Olympics and she is 19!!
















Now for the countries here is Guatemala! This is a country that is very good at shooting!
















Here is Jamaica! Where Usian Bolt lives! He is my favorite athlete.












I am now presenting Djibouti witch isn`t a common country!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.