Friday 12 August 2016

Reflection W3T3 Literacy/Topic

Topic- This week for topic we have been learning about the Olympics because of course its the Rio Olympics 2016! I have done a compare and contrast page and also a Paralympic and a inspiration! Here they are!

I found the Inspirational Person really hard to do because I didn`t know much about Nadia until I read her story. All of the websites that I went on were trustworthy and I know this because my teacher has cheeked it and said it was great. I learnt all of the continents of the world! Africa, Antarctica, Asia, Australia, Europe, and The Americas! One interesting fact I learnt was that Sophie Pascoe has no leg from her knee down because her Dad ran her leg over with a ride on lawn mower by accident. 

Compare and Contrast-







Paralympic- 












Inspirational- 












No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.