Friday 28 October 2016

Athletics Reflection

Athletics- On Wednesday we had athletics with the whole school for the first time and it was so fun! The first thing I did was the 1,200 Meters and I came 1st or 2nd in Discus witch is what we did first. I came 1st in our 100 Meter sprint witch is what we did second. After that we did High Jump and I came first and Mr Wood told me that I am holding the highest girl record in the school because I bet Libby Bolland and, she had the record of 1.20 and I got 1.22. Then we did long jump and I came second. After that we did shot put and I came 2nd with 6.01 Meters. Our last one was the 60 Meter Sprint and I came 1st again! I had fun at athletics and I cant wait until Grey District.  

3 comments:

  1. Kia Ora Ella. It's Reagan. Miharo! (Amazing in Te Reo Maori). Your results are great! I really liked the athletics as well! What did you get into for Grey District? From Reagan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia Ora Ella. It is Megan here. You did a great job in athletics. I am going to Grey District too hope to see you there. Did you think it was fun doing athletics and what was your favorite event? Poroporoaki (goodbye)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kia Ora Ella, it's Kaleb here from Mamaku 3. What was your favorite event at the athletics? And what events did you get into the Grey District athletics for? Well done and good luck.
    From Kaleb

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.