Monday 13 February 2017

Secret Me W3T1

Secret Me- For the past couple of weeks I have been doing a activity that is called secret me and I had to do lots of things that were on a slide here are all of the activities that I did. 
This is my acrostic poem.

This is my kahoot about myself.

This is about my favorite place.
My Favorite Place to go is Rarotonga! I love how it is always really hot there and the sun is always shining!! Also I feel really happy when I am there.


Snorkeling is my favorite thing to do there because I love seeing all of the different colored fish. Once I saw I sea snake and I thought it was a eel so I went really close to it, and then my Dad pulled me away from it and told me that it was a sea snake.

I love Rarotonga and the next time I go there I will definitely go snorkeling again!

This is a screen castify of what I would do if I was the president. Sorry the link doesn't work so Here It Is

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.