Wednesday 1 February 2017

Te Heringa

This Year My Class Room Is Te Heringa! I love this class because I really love learning Maori and I also love learning New Things! This week we have been doing this week have been doing things to introduce ourselves. They are Called Figure Me Out, also something that says our name for our boxes that we have to put our stationary in and also, a Ball Activity and we had to fill in all of the gaps on the ball with things about ourselves. In our Figure Me Out we had to write equtions of what the question equalled E.G, What is my shoe size? 2x2=4 because my shoe size is 4! We also had to to a DLO slide show all about myself. Here are a couple of photos of my figure me out and and my ball activity also my DLO of my All About Me.👍














1 comment:

  1. Outstanding Ella! He whetū koe! (You're a star!) What a great work ethic you have and you are going to be a fantastic role model to others. Just look at what you have achieved in 3 days!

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.