Friday 10 March 2017

I got a Raku!!

This week I got my Rakau witch means that I can go anywhere is the school to do my work! Rakau is tree in Maori, and I earned my Rakau by  working really hard in class and getting all of my work done. I get to choose what I want to work on when I want to and I also get to work with anyone I want to. I am really exited that I got my Rakau. River and Rodeshar have their Pihinga witch means they are nearly up to their Rakau. Here is a photo with me and my full licence!



3 comments:

  1. congratulation Ella on getting your full licence you deserve it for all
    your hard work from Royal

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Royal! I think you should get a license to because you are a really hard worker!!
    Thanks for your amazing comment!
    From Ella

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done ella, you deserve it.

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.