Tuesday 26 March 2019

Term 1- Reading Challenge Post 3

Title-Finding
Author- David Hill
Rating- 6/10
Genre- Maori/Adventure
This book is about- 

A family that lives in a really tiny town who decided it was time to move somewhere that they would enjoy it more. The family loved farming so they decided that New Zealand was the best place to come to. 

After they went on a very long boat trip to finally get to NZ they brought a farm and started their own business selling Milk Butter and cheese from the cows. All 3 kids found great friends and they all worked on the farm as well. Their Dad thought that there was some type of treasure in NZ and he wanted to go there just to find what he was looking for.

That is all I have read so far but at the moment I am loving the book! Some parts get really boring that's why I rated it a 6/10 but other then that its a great and interesting book so far! The reason I chose to get this book out is that it's a Maori book and I am a Maori so I thought it would be cool to read a book about my nationality.  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.