Wednesday 15 June 2016

Main Stars Letter to the Editor

This is my Letter to the editor for main stars!


Dear Editor


I am writing to complain about the lack of rubbish bins there are in the Greymouth area. I have noticed that sometimes when I walk down the street I am having to put rubbish that I have in my pocket and sometimes it flies out which is not good for the community. Also their use to be lots of rubbish bins everywhere and now that someone has taken them down there is lots of rubbish floating around on the street. This kills our animals and all of the things that live outdoors it also pollutes our water. So please can you make this change as soon as possible.

Your Sincerely Ella Mahuika.  
My Mum also printed out a better copy of it here it is!

2 comments:

  1. Hello Ella! I agree on your letter a lot. We don't have many rubbish bins in Greymouth, and it would be awesome not to have random pieces of rubbish floating around! The rubbish could float into the ocean and animals could suffocate in plastic bags. I hope they stop this soon! Do you have other ideas or ways that you think we can save the planet?

    Yours Sincerely, Hannah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ella
    I agree this too much rubbish floating round grey mouth i think we should add rubbish bins so if someone finds some rubbish and instead of holding on to them till they reach home, they just put it in the rubbish bins also its ruining grey mouth because animals are getting stuck in plastic bags and losing air and die also some of the rubbish could be polluting the air
    From Emzy

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.