Friday 17 June 2016

Week 7 Reflection

Writing- This is my Writing we had to think of an emotion and write about it but we were not aloud to say what we were really felling. Here is my Screen Castifiy  

Reading- For reading this week we had to find different meanings for words that we didn`t know here is my DLO For this week! The words in Green are the words that I found and the ones in brackets are the ones that Miss Leigh put their.












Word Work- This is my word Work for this week I made 1 paragraph with all of my words in it and it was really hard to join my words together! I think next time my words should be a little bit more harder!





Numeracy- This is my numeracy for this week me and Kaede had to make a screen castifiy about algorithms and I learnt how to carry the one! Here is My Screen Castify This is how to do a algorithm. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.