Friday 4 May 2018

Descriptive Writing

For the last few weeks we have been working on descriptive writing here is mine.
Once on a frosty freezing cold morning, I went for a long walk along a field. I looked up and saw a beautiful sight, the grass gleaming with frost and the skinny autumn trees. I can smell the fresh air. I can feel the wind hitting me. My Dark brown hair is swaying in the breeze.

I sat down on the cold wet grass and watched as the bright yellow sun rose into the fresh cool air. I got up and went for a little walk through the skinny trees. There was no sun so it got really really cold. I kept walking and I found lots of little cute creatures. Some of them were purple some were blue some were even rainbow! I was so amazed. I went back to the field and then I went home.

It got warmer and warmer.
There was barely a cloud in the sky.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.