Saturday 2 April 2016

Mainstar Keep Track of a sport that you do

Thursday 31st March
On Thursday we had netball training my Grandma is really good at netball and my mum was at work for this training so my Grandma took our training session first we worked on our ball skills and we were pretty good at that and then we played Windows then in and out then we had a game of half court because we didn't have enough people that came to play a full court game. 

Saturday 9th April 
GRADING 
At grading we played CSC junior A and we thrashed them. Always before our netball games we go for a run up the steps and when we get to the top of the steps we stretch ourselves out so we don't get hurt. Then we run back down and train before we start. I was GA that is my position all of the time because I am really good at shooting I got about 15 goals in. In the end it was 28-3 to us. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.