Thursday 25 August 2016

Reflection Literacy W5T3

Literacy- This week for literacy we have been working on using Maori Words in our writing and also fanboys which are For, and, nor, but, or, yet and so. I learnt how to say park in Maori (Paka) Here is my slide that I have done.









Also for literacy we watched the Peter Rabbit Tale and then we had to fill out a worksheet telling the people what Peter Rabbit was about. I love the Peter Rabbit story because Peter is really naughty! Here is the worksheet. 


We also learnt about Coggle and it is like bubbl.us except better! We got to do it on our favorite book and I choose Lillie Alone and we had to include the characters, the story events etc. I learnt how to use coggle and I also learnt that coggles can save by themselves and you dont have to screenshot it.   Here is the Link to my coggle.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.