Friday 2 November 2018

Numeracy T4 W3

This week we have been learning about the different types of triangles. I have learnt that a Scalene has all different angles, an Isosceles has 2 angles the same size and 1 different, and an equilateral has all the same size sides. We also did some Maths Buddy tasks about angles and I got 10/10 in all 4 of them. I liked learning about triangles because it was really easy to pick up. Here are some pictures of the different types of triangles.

Equilateral-










Scalene-














Isosceles-

1 comment:

  1. Hi Ella

    This is a great a blog post Ella, you have clearly set out the information and I love that you have included diagrams. I am pleased to hear that you have a good understanding of angles and triangles.

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.