Thursday 1 November 2018

Narrative Horror Writing T4 W3

This week since it was Halloween on Wednesday, our class got to do Horror Narrative Writing . I liked writing mine and I thought it was fun. For Narrative Writing you need to have good detail and descriptive words to pull the reader in! Here is my Writing.



CREEEKKKK…


As I am walking across the slippery lino, the floorboards are creaking like an old man's bones cracking as he gets up out of his seat. Then, I hear a loud bang in the back of the abandoned house. My heart is beating faster than a cheetah can run. I run out the back door and find myself in a cemetery. All of the gravestones are covered in spider webs.


To my surprise a ghost rises from one of the graves and whispers- “Go to the piano inside OR ELSE!” For a split second I thought I was just tripping out but then it came up again and yelled “YOU WILL FLOAT TOO!!!” That was when my bones almost jumped out of my skin in fear that if I didn't go to this piano he is talking about I will float for the rest of eternity  just like him…


After he goes back down into his grave, a light breeze hits me. I decide that I should go back into the abandoned house and find this piano. I open the back door… SQUWEEEKKK, just like a mouse.


I go in and see a shadow move. Its big. It's scary.  I keep walking and I feel like someone or something is following me. The thought of walking around this damp empty house trying to find a piano, gives me the shivers. Still walking down a rather large hallway I spot a door at the end.


Should I open it? That door will be way too small to fit a piano in it anyways. I hear music softly playing, I go up the old creaky stairs, Just waiting for something to jump out at me and grab me. The ghost that I saw earlier comes out of the stairs and says “1 Hour, Just remember, YOU'LL   FLOAT TOO!” Blood Started OOOZING out of his mouth as he disappears into thin air.


I Finally find the piano up stairs, It's playing music, it sounds really scary like its trying to tell me something. I can hear my heavy breathing louder then I could before. Well I found the piano so does this mean that I can go? Am I free? Of Course, “Again out of nowhere the ghost comes up and says listen to the piano to find your next clue time is ticking.”


I say “I don't want to play anymore please please please!” But he doesn't reply he is gone. This is a silly game I don't like it! How do I get out of it? Suddenly the piano stops. Everything is quiet. Its DEAD silent.
The Possessed Ghost comes out of nowhere and starts attacking me, Beating, Biting, Strangling me… I must of run out of time. My blood flow has stopped, I think I’m dead but I'm not certain.


I  Can't        Fight Back…

By Ella






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.