Friday 26 October 2018

Country Study

This Week we have started a topic project called country study. Miss Hines found a generator that comes up with a random country and then thats the country that we had to do our country study on. I got Zimbabwe, I have put all of my information on a document and then I am printing it out and putting it on a poster. I haven't finished yet but I am almost done, all I need to do is print my information out and stick it on my poster. We have questions that we have to answer about our country. Here are some pictures of Zimbabwe. 
Image result for zimbabwe
Image result for zimbabweImage result for zimbabwe giraffes

1 comment:

  1. Hi Ella

    You are so focused and you have already found heaps of interesting information. I haven't been to this country before but it would be an amazing trip and such incredible animals to see. Do you think you would like to travel here?

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.