Wednesday 12 October 2016

30bc Author Meredith Costain

Author: Meredith Costain 
Why I like this author: Because she writes a series of books called Ella Diaries and my name is Ella so that is pretty cool. Also I have read all of the whole series of her books and they are awesome. My favorite is Double Dare You because she meets a really mean girl at her school but then she moves away and it is much better. My second favorite is Dreams Come True, because Ella dreams to meet her favorite singer and she is coming to her town and she can't wait. My third favorite is Ella's Christmas because she goes on a holiday to a lodge in the middle of nowhere and it turns out her friend is their to, so they have lots of fun. I hope you read some of Meredith Costain's books!
 Image result for Meredith Costain

1 comment:

  1. Kia Ora Ella! It's Reagan! Miharo! (Amazing in Te Reo Maori)! I have read some of her books as well. The are really good books to read. What one is your favourite? Have you read her new ones like Friends not Forever and the Camp one? From Reagan

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.