Friday 16 September 2016

Big Day Out

On Thursday we went on the Big Day Out and we went to the Movies, Recreation Center and The Swimming pool.

First we went to the Movies and we watched Pete's Dragon. The people that did their homework for more then 5 weeks this term got to have popcorn during the movie and they got to share it with a buddy. The movie was quite sad but it had a happy ending. At the end of the movie the people that did their homework got to have an ice cream.  

Second we went to the Recreation Center and played lots of little mini games, they were Basketball, Cricket, Soccer, and Badminton. My favorite one was basketball because I play basketball and I am good at shooting. 

Lastly we went to the swimming pool and the ones that did all of their homework got to go on the hydro slide first and since I did my homework I got to. Me and Kaede also started a game in the pool and it was girls vs boys in swimming pool touch. 

I loved the big day out and I can't wait until next years one. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.