Friday 2 September 2016

Numeracy Reflection W6T3

Games- We didn't get a DLO this week so I deiced to play 2 games that were on my planning and I also screen castified myself playing them so their was proof that I did it. These game were at the exactly at my level. I played Equivalent Fractions,Factions Splat and Matching. I also recapped a couple of things that we have been learning about and made a drawing on what I learnt because we didn't get a DLO this week. 


We also had to work out some fraction problems. I learnt how to dived the whole number by the denominator. We also had to screencastify ourselves so we can teach others how to do it. We only had to screencasifiy one of them though and I deiced to screen cast the harder one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.