Thursday 27 October 2016

Rarotonga Reflection

Last Week I went to Rarotonga and I went because my big sister got married their and she got married at the Edge Water Resort. On Sunday We spent the day at the Edge Water Resort and we swam and snorkeled. I went with my Mum, Dad, Pyper, Mya, Caleb, Shelly, Jason, Amy and Shane. On Monday We went to a resort called The Rarotongan and we also snorkeled their as well and swam. On Tuesday it was the day of the wedding and it was so fun. First we had to get our hair done and then we had to put our dresses on and get our makeup done. My and Pyper were the Flower Girls.  After they got married we went to a awesome after party and it was so fun because me Pyper Mya and Caleb got to have lots and lots of fizzy. Also because we got to dance, but the bad thing was that I had to dance with my Sisters brother Ryan. When it was nearly the end of the night I got into my warriors top and shorts. On Wednesday we went to a different resort called The Pacific and we snorkeled and swan and we also had a delicious lunch. On Thursday we hired a scooter and we went scottering down the back roads and it was awesome and then we stopped into a couple of shops and a bar. On Friday we went on a captain tama's cruise and we deep sea snorkeled and I saw 4 sharks and a sea snake. Then we went to a different island and watched a show and someone climbed up a coconut tree!! The next morning we woke up at 4:30 and went to the airport. I had and awesome holiday and I cant wait to go back.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.