Monday 7 September 2015

Main star read newspaper article

I found a very sad article on two puppies found in a glass recycling bin in Wellington.
The puppies were rescued by a member of the public when they were taking the trash out. 
The person that found the puppies took them to the SPCA And one of the SPCA members took care of them and feed them with a bottle.
This made me sad because people like this shouldn't own animals and the person that did this need a serious talking to by the police. 
Ways to stop this would be people going round everyone's houses and making sure that their animals are getting well looked after. The way I am going to help is every time I go past someone's house I am going to spot and cheek if their animals are getting well looked after.
This is were they got found.


2 comments:

  1. Hi Ella
    I like your blog and your blog post this is really cool. This is really sad and you used some descriptive words in this post. WELL DONE. I like how you said the person that did this need a serious talking to by the police.

    From Haylee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Haylee
    Thanks I is so sad and they really do.
    ELZ

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.