Wednesday 4 May 2016

Main Star President For a Day

Hello I have just won a Competition to be President for a day so today your President is called Miss Mahuika. I have decided to make a couple of changes today and they are going to be:
  1. I will change that everyone will have food from now on and there will be no starving children. So now everyone will not be dying of hunger.
  2. Instead of going to school you will go to a sporting ring and play lots of different sports like Netball, Basketball, Soccer, Rippa, League, Hockey etc. I think we should do this because it will still be like school but we are learning to play sport instead of Maths and Writing and boring stuff.
  3. Lastly MORE RUBBISH BINS!!! I am sick of having to put rubbish in my pockets and also picking up rubbish after other people it is ridiculous.
Thank you for listening to my Speech and I will make these changes as soon as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.