Monday 28 November 2016

Homemade Gift (Main Star)

This term i decided to do my Homemade Gift a little bit different. I decided to bake Christmas muffins. These are photos of my making them and decorating them!
The Ingredients 4 TBSP of butter, the cupcake mix, 1/2 a cup of milk and 2 eggs.  

























Next put all of the things in a bowl (witch I didn't get a photo of.)

After that mix the ingredients together.

























And then put all of the ingredients in the cupcake tray.


























And then put them in the oven at a 180 degree heat. 
























After that WAIT 20-25 mins.

























This is the finishing product but I still haven't decorated them yet though. 
























When they cooled down I decorated them but I only did them for Cleo Mrs Prendergast, Kaede and Miss Nizzy



4 comments:

  1. Kia ora Ella. That looks so amazing. What gave you the idea of Christmas muffins? How long did it take you? Also check out my Christmas treat at emmaw112015.blogspot.co.nz/2016/11/main-stars-create-christmas-treat.html
    Emma

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kia Ora Emma!
      I just thought that I'm not that arty so I decided to do some baking instead! Ok I will go and check out your blog!
      Thanks for your super comment, Bye For now From Ella

      Delete
  2. Kia ora Ella!
    Good thinking I made a Xmas tree out of cans and painted them green I also hot glued christmas decorations to the insides of them! Did you have fun creating this mainstar?? I like how you have decorated them with icing they look soooooo good! I wonder what mainstars will be next year??
    Seeya!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kia Ora Katelin!
    Yeah I know because since i'm not that arty I decided to do baking. Yes I had lots of fun creating this mainstar! They were amazing Cleo said hers was great.Yeah I hope they will be fun!
    Thanks for your great comment, bye Ella

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.