Thursday 16 March 2017

Bake Something and give it to someone Main Star

This Term Another One of my Main Stars was to bake something and give it to someone. I decided to bake cookies for my neighbor because she is quite old and she doesn't get much gifts and she is really nice. Here is the step by step process of me baking the cookies!
Here is the ingredients:













Here is me putting the stuff into the bowl.












Here is my putting the butter into the microwave to melt it.












Here is me cracking the egg into the bowl.












Here is me mixing the stuff around in the bowl. Also putting the dough into balls. 












This is me flatting down the dough.












I didn`t get a photo of me putting the cookies in the oven but here is me waiting for them to cook. 














This is the finished product! Yummy!!!


1 comment:

  1. Kia Ora Ella,
    that looks so good I wish I came over that day yummy maybe you should make me some?nah I'm just kidding.from Rodeshar

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.