Monday 17 September 2018

Prep 2018

During the next 2 weeks our whole school will be doing something called prep. Prep is where you have pretend ventures and you have pretend money and you have to come up with something crafty to make and sell your products at the markets that we have. You can also apply for jobs like- Banker, Police, Advertising Agency, Warehouse and more. Cleo Summer and I are making Wood Art. We are gonna sell our products for $15  at the mini market and if they sell to quick we will knock the price up to 20-25 at big market. We made a slide show about how to make the wood art and what we will need, also some ideas we can use! Here is our slide!

4 comments:

  1. Hi There Ella! It's Caitlyn here from T3. I like how you have told us how to make wood art. Guess what? I might buy your wood art! I think you and Summer & Cleo, have done an amazing job. I look forward to seeing more work that you do. Nice Job! (: From Caitlyn, T3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Caitlyn! I hope you do buy 1! Na Ella

      Delete
  2. Kia Ora Ella ,
    I Like How You Have Made A Post About PrEp And What You Are Making I Will Probibly Come And Buy One Of These At Big Market . What Did You Aplly For ? You Should Cheek Out My Blog And See What We Have For Sale .From Caysey

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Caysey I Applyed for Secretary! I will check out your blog!
      From Ella

      Delete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.